Before Francis Lawrence delivered a stiff-but-sloppy take on I Am Legend, that latest attempt to film Richard Matheson‘s novel had drawn in several other directors. None of them, perhaps, as hight profile or popular as Ridley Scott. I am sure Warner Bros. would have loved to be able to put his name on the marquee, but alas it was not to be.
While he was developing the film, Scott turned to animatronic and FX men Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff in order to test how they might create the story’s hordes of vampiric, infected hemocytes… and I’ll let this video take over the show and tell from here.
Thanks to Blastr for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014