So apparently there are 52 different covers of Justice League Of America, featuring the fifty different states, DC and Puerto Rica, although it seems they will be the same, just have a different flag.
Well, I’m sorry, that will just not do. Here are three examples of the kind of thing we want, first from Pop-Tart Sampson, the Justice League Of California, featuring Jack Knight/Starman, Shazam!, Firestorm (back), Flex Mentallo, Jack Hawksmoor, The Unknown Soldier, Adam Strange.
And then from further abroad, doubly shaming the American “can’t do” spirit, from Vivian Cruz is the Liga Da Justiça Brasileira.
Why not send in your entry? And put DC Comics to shame!
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018