Tom Cruise is going to die over and over and over again in Doug Liman’s sci-fi war movie All You Need is Kill. This first-look image shows you one of the rare moments in which he’s actually surviving.
UPDATE: We’ve now been sent a higher quality version of the image by Little Bleeder Mira.
That’s what “the Tom Cruise run” looks like when he’s wearing a mech outfit thing.
The film is of particular interest in Japan as it’s been adapted from a novel by Hiroshi Sakurazaka.
Also in the cast are Emily Blunt and Charlotte Riley and I hope they get to run from walls of fire in heavy mech suits too. One of the key female characters is known as “the bitch of war” but I’m not sure which of Blunt and Riley that would be.
Bill Paxton also has a role, as Cruise’s Platoon Sgt., which seems pretty unimaginative but will probably work a treat.
Perhaps the biggest hook for me, however, is Dante Harper‘s screenplay. I just hope Liman has worked out how to actually film it all…
All You Need Is Kill will be putting The Cruise in a deadly timewarp from March 14th 2014.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014