Issue 3 of Marvel’s biggest-selling-until-All-New-X-Men-figures-are-released Uncanny Avengers, solicited for December, has now been pushed out to January 16th. This follows the two week delay for Uncanny Avengers #2 to November 28th. Despite being solicited as a monthly book, it is currently shifting to a six week/seven week schedule rather than four week/five week.
While that may be bad news for some (and makes January’s solicitation Uncanny Avengers #4 look rather in doubt – will Marvel not solicit an issue in February to help make up for it?) this does mean that retailers are more able to either increase of decrease their orders for the comic depending on how the first issue sells in store. It’s harder for other Marvel NOW! launches to be so reactive with multiple issues a month, as final orders for issue 2s have to be received before issue 1 has gone on sale.
Maybe not so much of an uncanny delay after all…
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018