Issue 3 of Marvel’s biggest-selling-until-All-New-X-Men-figures-are-released Uncanny Avengers, solicited for December, has now been pushed out to January 16th. This follows the two week delay for Uncanny Avengers #2 to November 28th. Despite being solicited as a monthly book, it is currently shifting to a six week/seven week schedule rather than four week/five week.
While that may be bad news for some (and makes January’s solicitation Uncanny Avengers #4 look rather in doubt – will Marvel not solicit an issue in February to help make up for it?) this does mean that retailers are more able to either increase of decrease their orders for the comic depending on how the first issue sells in store. It’s harder for other Marvel NOW! launches to be so reactive with multiple issues a month, as final orders for issue 2s have to be received before issue 1 has gone on sale.
Maybe not so much of an uncanny delay after all…
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017