Issue 3 of Marvel’s biggest-selling-until-All-New-X-Men-figures-are-released Uncanny Avengers, solicited for December, has now been pushed out to January 16th. This follows the two week delay for Uncanny Avengers #2 to November 28th. Despite being solicited as a monthly book, it is currently shifting to a six week/seven week schedule rather than four week/five week.
While that may be bad news for some (and makes January’s solicitation Uncanny Avengers #4 look rather in doubt – will Marvel not solicit an issue in February to help make up for it?) this does mean that retailers are more able to either increase of decrease their orders for the comic depending on how the first issue sells in store. It’s harder for other Marvel NOW! launches to be so reactive with multiple issues a month, as final orders for issue 2s have to be received before issue 1 has gone on sale.
Maybe not so much of an uncanny delay after all…
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017