Issue 3 of Marvel’s biggest-selling-until-All-New-X-Men-figures-are-released Uncanny Avengers, solicited for December, has now been pushed out to January 16th. This follows the two week delay for Uncanny Avengers #2 to November 28th. Despite being solicited as a monthly book, it is currently shifting to a six week/seven week schedule rather than four week/five week.
While that may be bad news for some (and makes January’s solicitation Uncanny Avengers #4 look rather in doubt – will Marvel not solicit an issue in February to help make up for it?) this does mean that retailers are more able to either increase of decrease their orders for the comic depending on how the first issue sells in store. It’s harder for other Marvel NOW! launches to be so reactive with multiple issues a month, as final orders for issue 2s have to be received before issue 1 has gone on sale.
Maybe not so much of an uncanny delay after all…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017