In the new issue of Daredevil: End Of Days out today, by Brian Bendis, Klaus Janson, and Bill Sienkiewicz, Ben Urich trudges the streets of a future Marvel Universe looking into the death of Daredevil, in a clear tribute to Citizen Kane. And we see Times Square with a very commercialised superhero landscape.
We also discover the politics of President Wilson… Always knew he was a Falcon, never took him for a Hawk.
There you go, people. Your first black Republican president.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017