…here it is in Spanish.
Interestingly, I can’t make out any Spanish-language version of that thing where they use “Smurf” in place of many other words. Which is very possibly down to my inability to sift these sounds in my head, though it would be interesting if some international Smurfs didn’t bother with this.
I was hoping some of the mean-spirited Naughties would appear in this teaser. Not hoping very hard, mind. I didn’t get out the prayer wheel.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014