Well, Superman believes in all three. And in Action Comics #14 out today, he tells you exactly what they are.
After fighting them for a bit, of course. Now these aren’t Weeping Angels, creatures of a singularity of time, but they have something in common. They are… something else.
Which, one could say, fits into Christian theology quite nicely. The four dimensional expression of something far larger, and greater? I’m sure that’s in the Book Of Mxyzptlk…
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017