Well, Superman believes in all three. And in Action Comics #14 out today, he tells you exactly what they are.
After fighting them for a bit, of course. Now these aren’t Weeping Angels, creatures of a singularity of time, but they have something in common. They are… something else.
Which, one could say, fits into Christian theology quite nicely. The four dimensional expression of something far larger, and greater? I’m sure that’s in the Book Of Mxyzptlk…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018