You know how the digital makeover of the original Star Wars took the climactic X-Wing action and made the camera ping around more and the images glisten with shinier CG-ness? Well, quantify that difference, square it and add it on top again…
I remember when the faux-zooms in Firefly were the bleeding edge of computer generated space battles.
Blood and Chrome premieres online this Friday. I look forward to seeing something beyond this scrappy stuff.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014