The intrusive and smug video-paps of TMZ got right up in Carrie Fisher‘s face as she was out, apparently just walking her dog. I’ll link them, but you decide if you want to give them the hits, or just read this transcript of what was said. Or maybe you don’t want to do either and would rather give me a slap for running their ill-gotten info at all.*
Ms. Fisher how does it feel to be a Disney Princess?
Fantastic. Made my day.
Would you be in the new Star Wars if they ask you to?
So you will be in the new one?
Ms. Fisher, do you think he should have got more than 4 billion?
4 and a half.
And then she escapes and the TMZ guys go off looking for somebody else to hassle.
At this point it seems like a safe bet that Mark Hamill, Fisher and very likely Harrison Ford too will be reprising their roles in the next Star Wars film. Assuming aging works the same way in that galaxy, we can therefore assume that the story will skip ahead three decades.
Just enough time for the Skywalker twins to spawn some young and good looking children to put in the front of the story and all over the posters, don’t you reckon?
*They’ve already done it, so I don’t know if I should just ignore the info. It’s kind of like inheriting a leather coat. I’m not going to wear it, but should I throw it in the dumpster or put it on eBay?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014