But it’s more than just the life and death of the two characters that is at stake here.
And Megatron has set up the whole situation as some kind of trap – for them both.
It’s possible he may have watched Doctor Strangelove a little bit too much.
And maybe not have had the same reaction to it as Stanley Kubrick intended…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017