This footage from World War Z premiered on ET Online ahead of Thursday’s full trailer. It features so many zombies they might as well be a tsunami of water. With teeth.
Or a Sharknado.
Seriously, this is “so many zombies they cease being individuals and become a force of nature” stuff. Brad Pitt better run.
As far as zombie films go, that probably well deserves to be called “epic.” Here’s hoping the actual film doesn’t also earn “fail.”
One shot put me in mind of an old Sony Bravia commercial.
Here’s the World War Z shot.
And here’s the Bravia ad.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014