Martin Conaghan sent me the Frank Quitely cover to The Brutalizers, debuting at Thought Bubble in a couple of weeks. It did look a little familiar, and a departure from Quitely’s cover style.
This is why, it first appeared on the cover of Negative Burn in 1996.Martin told me
It was conveniently “lost”, so it’s been reconstituted from a laser scan he sent me when he did the original. I’ve collected the entire series – which has been re-scanned from the original black and white comics and digitally coloured and re-written/re-lettered.
And it debuts at Thought Bubble, with art by Alex Ronald, Dave Braysher and Mike Perkins. And Martin will be selling signed prints of the cover as well.
He’s also using Thought Bubble to launch his sutobiographical comic ‘Reflections’ ith art from Simon Mackie…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018