Martin Conaghan sent me the Frank Quitely cover to The Brutalizers, debuting at Thought Bubble in a couple of weeks. It did look a little familiar, and a departure from Quitely’s cover style.
This is why, it first appeared on the cover of Negative Burn in 1996.Martin told me
It was conveniently “lost”, so it’s been reconstituted from a laser scan he sent me when he did the original. I’ve collected the entire series – which has been re-scanned from the original black and white comics and digitally coloured and re-written/re-lettered.
And it debuts at Thought Bubble, with art by Alex Ronald, Dave Braysher and Mike Perkins. And Martin will be selling signed prints of the cover as well.
He’s also using Thought Bubble to launch his sutobiographical comic ‘Reflections’ ith art from Simon Mackie…
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017