Martin Conaghan sent me the Frank Quitely cover to The Brutalizers, debuting at Thought Bubble in a couple of weeks. It did look a little familiar, and a departure from Quitely’s cover style.
This is why, it first appeared on the cover of Negative Burn in 1996.Martin told me
It was conveniently “lost”, so it’s been reconstituted from a laser scan he sent me when he did the original. I’ve collected the entire series – which has been re-scanned from the original black and white comics and digitally coloured and re-written/re-lettered.
And it debuts at Thought Bubble, with art by Alex Ronald, Dave Braysher and Mike Perkins. And Martin will be selling signed prints of the cover as well.
He’s also using Thought Bubble to launch his sutobiographical comic ‘Reflections’ ith art from Simon Mackie…
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017