Martin Conaghan sent me the Frank Quitely cover to The Brutalizers, debuting at Thought Bubble in a couple of weeks. It did look a little familiar, and a departure from Quitely’s cover style.
This is why, it first appeared on the cover of Negative Burn in 1996.Martin told me
It was conveniently “lost”, so it’s been reconstituted from a laser scan he sent me when he did the original. I’ve collected the entire series – which has been re-scanned from the original black and white comics and digitally coloured and re-written/re-lettered.
And it debuts at Thought Bubble, with art by Alex Ronald, Dave Braysher and Mike Perkins. And Martin will be selling signed prints of the cover as well.
He’s also using Thought Bubble to launch his sutobiographical comic ‘Reflections’ ith art from Simon Mackie…
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017