Frank John James writes;
Loosely based on the DC comic book villain, traditionally found opposite Batman. I take you inside the mind of a man trying to balance good and evil, hoping to bring an end to suffering through any means necessary. About midway through, I spend four tracks paying homage to the origins story found in the 1992 comic “Birth of the Demon”.
I always felt he had a point, and this album is to prove that point.
I am Frank John James, MC/Producer. Sort of a Hip Hop Hippie who in times of frustration will easily empathize with the villain Ra’s al Ghul. I did a short 15-track, 32 minute album based on this, paying homage to the character’s origins story, while shaping him into a character many would root for.Immediate download of 15-track album in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.
The Demon 02:34
Target Eliminated 02:21
Monetary Value 02:28
Hello (The Birth Pt.1) 01:49
Revenge (The Birth Pt.4) 02:09
Hands Up 01:52
Styles Pt.1 01:34
The Last Bite 01:59
The Last Days 02:24
All Is Dying 03:01
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018