Harrison Ford is said to be happy to come back for the next Star Wars movie… though he may just have a particular clause in mind for his contract.
Entertainment Weekly are keeping it a little fuzzy, but the short version is this: Harrison Ford will be happy to reprise the role of Han Solo, pending the confirmation of script and director. He may well be asking for the character to be killed off, however, just as he originally wanted to happen in Return of the Jedi.
Last time he, Ford’s desire to escape was thwarted by the appetite for Han Solo toys. I think he’ll have an easier time winning the argument this time around.
The report does make it clear that all three of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Ford are keen to take part in this next generation of the saga. A source calls them “upbeat”:
Harrison is open to the idea of doing the movie and he’s upbeat about it, all three of them are.
Okay, so now let’s see how far “upbeat” gets us.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014