On Hallowe’en, Child’s Play creator Don Mancini gave an interview with Yahoo about his infamous killer doll creation, charming little Chucky. Towards the end, and just as you’d expect, talk turned to the upcoming sixth film in the run, Curse of Chucky. Mancini has just wrapped on the film, which is just the second of the series that he has directed, though he wrote, or co-wrote, every one.
As Mancini gave his interviewer a promise that the film was headed back to the horror roots of the series, the camera picked out a promo poster.
Here’s a really slapdash attempt at reconstructing the poster without the use of any tool even remotely comparable to Photoshop.
I think Foul mouth. Foul temper is okay, but Be afraid. Be effing afraid is fantastic.
Now, if you can do a better job of reconstructing the poster, you could certainly earn my undying appreciation. I mean, there’s a definite possibility.
Here’s the full video of Mancini chatting. He confirms that the plans are still for Curse of Chucky to see release come Hallowe’en next year.
Right, now you’ve seen it all the way through and I haven’t, yet, here’s your chance to tell me the poster appears full-length in about twelve different shots, right?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014