So Justice League Of America #1 is to have 52 state-specific covers. They will no doubt be drip fed to a number of websites over the next few days, weeks, months even.
So let’s beat them to it by making ourown.
There is no prize. No prize save for the admiration of Bleeding Cool readers. And me.
Whether it’s pencil or biro, pen or ink, Photoshop of Microsoft Paint, draw, cut, paster, whatever. DC Comics are bound to choose the cheesiest representation of certain states, why not beat them to it and make your even cheesier?
In fact, don’t stop at states. Continue over to countries. What would an English variant cover look like? A Mexican one? A Welsh one? A Greek one?
Email them in or post them to the thread below. Use the characters here, or use any characters you like.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018