So Justice League Of America #1 is to have 52 state-specific covers. They will no doubt be drip fed to a number of websites over the next few days, weeks, months even.
So let’s beat them to it by making ourown.
There is no prize. No prize save for the admiration of Bleeding Cool readers. And me.
Whether it’s pencil or biro, pen or ink, Photoshop of Microsoft Paint, draw, cut, paster, whatever. DC Comics are bound to choose the cheesiest representation of certain states, why not beat them to it and make your even cheesier?
In fact, don’t stop at states. Continue over to countries. What would an English variant cover look like? A Mexican one? A Welsh one? A Greek one?
Email them in or post them to the thread below. Use the characters here, or use any characters you like.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017