So Justice League Of America #1 is to have 52 state-specific covers. They will no doubt be drip fed to a number of websites over the next few days, weeks, months even.
So let’s beat them to it by making ourown.
There is no prize. No prize save for the admiration of Bleeding Cool readers. And me.
Whether it’s pencil or biro, pen or ink, Photoshop of Microsoft Paint, draw, cut, paster, whatever. DC Comics are bound to choose the cheesiest representation of certain states, why not beat them to it and make your even cheesier?
In fact, don’t stop at states. Continue over to countries. What would an English variant cover look like? A Mexican one? A Welsh one? A Greek one?
Email them in or post them to the thread below. Use the characters here, or use any characters you like.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017