I was waiting for Guillermo Del Toro to drop by the forums at GDT Films and clarify his involvement, or lack thereof, with the rumoured DC team-up film, Heaven Sent.
As we told you the other day, this would see Swamp Thing, John Constantine, The Spectre and plenty of other members DC’s more magical, supernatural line-up of characters.
And according to Del Toro, it’s a project he’d love to make.
Wow- please contact whoever said I denied it. I cannot recall ever answering a question like that. Sadly I dont do tweeter. I denied being involved in JLA but this I would love to do!!!
There was apparently some confusion earlier with somebody purporting to have interview Del Toro and him supposedly nixing any chance of the film, but somewhere in that chain of events, somebody got something wrong.
So Heaven Sent is apparently real, and Del Toro would love to make it. How’s that for a nice surprise, eh? Now let’s get a proper name and Ron Perlman cast as Swamp Thing for starters, eh?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014