Bleeding Cool has been reporting on the production of Alan Moore and Mitch Jenkins‘ new film, Jimmy’s End, for some time.
This teaser is our first moving glimpse of the thirty minute film from Lex Projects, to be made available on 25th November, with a prologue film Act Of Faith on 19th November, around Alan’s 59th birthday.
Moore previously described it “the story concerns a Northampton writer and occultist who is trying to take over the dreamtime of everyone in the Boroughs, before extending his influence over the country and then the world.”
Both Jimmy’s End and Moore’s other upcoming film, Act of Faith, star Siobhan Hewlett of Sherlock and Torchwood, and Royal Shakespeare Company performer Darrell D’Silva, also of Dirty Pretty Things. They were shot in London and Northampton.
I think Bleeding Cool favourite burlesque performer Khandie Khisses will also be appearing.
Both films are part of a bigger project known as The Show which will include a number of other episodes and events, and this reminds me rather of Alan’s previous Grand Egyptian Moon And Serpent Theatre Of Marvels series of performance pieces.
These are Alan’s first works written for the screen that have been produced with his involvement. They come as Avatar are publishing a comic book adaptation of his unmade screenplay from the mid-eighties, Fashion Beast
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017