It wasn’t billed as a Death Of The Family tie-in. But it had more of one than the Catwoman comic with the die cut cover. And Bleeding Cool did our best to bring this to people’s attention.
It seems to have worked.
Not only did Red Hood And The Outlaws #13 become one of the highest reordered comics after publication last week, but as a result it has rapidly sold out and DC have decided it is worth a second printing.
No mention if the new cover will be something a little more Joker-centric. But since it’s the reason it sold out, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea…
Now look to see the same thing happening with Batman And Robin.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017