It wasn’t billed as a Death Of The Family tie-in. But it had more of one than the Catwoman comic with the die cut cover. And Bleeding Cool did our best to bring this to people’s attention.
It seems to have worked.
Not only did Red Hood And The Outlaws #13 become one of the highest reordered comics after publication last week, but as a result it has rapidly sold out and DC have decided it is worth a second printing.
No mention if the new cover will be something a little more Joker-centric. But since it’s the reason it sold out, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea…
Now look to see the same thing happening with Batman And Robin.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017