It wasn’t billed as a Death Of The Family tie-in. But it had more of one than the Catwoman comic with the die cut cover. And Bleeding Cool did our best to bring this to people’s attention.
It seems to have worked.
Not only did Red Hood And The Outlaws #13 become one of the highest reordered comics after publication last week, but as a result it has rapidly sold out and DC have decided it is worth a second printing.
No mention if the new cover will be something a little more Joker-centric. But since it’s the reason it sold out, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea…
Now look to see the same thing happening with Batman And Robin.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017