It wasn’t billed as a Death Of The Family tie-in. But it had more of one than the Catwoman comic with the die cut cover. And Bleeding Cool did our best to bring this to people’s attention.
It seems to have worked.
Not only did Red Hood And The Outlaws #13 become one of the highest reordered comics after publication last week, but as a result it has rapidly sold out and DC have decided it is worth a second printing.
No mention if the new cover will be something a little more Joker-centric. But since it’s the reason it sold out, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea…
Now look to see the same thing happening with Batman And Robin.
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018