Ain’t It Cool News recently interviewed Jeff Lemire about his current work. You can find the interview here. Lots of good stuff.
One reader asked “No JL Dark questions?” to the response “Agreed, love him on JLDark. But he said since he is leaving the title soon, he didn’t really want to talk about it.”
So there you go… what will he be announcing on November 7th?
UPDATE: No, he’s not actually doing The Question, it was meant to be more thematic. Someone might be though…?
UPDATEx2: Jeff tweets;
Not done with JLDark yet, folks. New co-writer @rayfawkes and U have some fun stuff coming
UPDATE x3: It seems that Jeff meant… he was leaving the convention he was neing interviewed at… not the comic…
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018