Ain’t It Cool News recently interviewed Jeff Lemire about his current work. You can find the interview here. Lots of good stuff.
One reader asked “No JL Dark questions?” to the response “Agreed, love him on JLDark. But he said since he is leaving the title soon, he didn’t really want to talk about it.”
So there you go… what will he be announcing on November 7th?
UPDATE: No, he’s not actually doing The Question, it was meant to be more thematic. Someone might be though…?
UPDATEx2: Jeff tweets;
Not done with JLDark yet, folks. New co-writer @rayfawkes and U have some fun stuff coming
UPDATE x3: It seems that Jeff meant… he was leaving the convention he was neing interviewed at… not the comic…
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017
- Disillusionment With Comics Almost Made Me Give Them Up For Good - August 19, 2017