Ain’t It Cool News recently interviewed Jeff Lemire about his current work. You can find the interview here. Lots of good stuff.
One reader asked “No JL Dark questions?” to the response “Agreed, love him on JLDark. But he said since he is leaving the title soon, he didn’t really want to talk about it.”
So there you go… what will he be announcing on November 7th?
UPDATE: No, he’s not actually doing The Question, it was meant to be more thematic. Someone might be though…?
UPDATEx2: Jeff tweets;
Not done with JLDark yet, folks. New co-writer @rayfawkes and U have some fun stuff coming
UPDATE x3: It seems that Jeff meant… he was leaving the convention he was neing interviewed at… not the comic…
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017