Ain’t It Cool News recently interviewed Jeff Lemire about his current work. You can find the interview here. Lots of good stuff.
One reader asked “No JL Dark questions?” to the response “Agreed, love him on JLDark. But he said since he is leaving the title soon, he didn’t really want to talk about it.”
So there you go… what will he be announcing on November 7th?
UPDATE: No, he’s not actually doing The Question, it was meant to be more thematic. Someone might be though…?
UPDATEx2: Jeff tweets;
Not done with JLDark yet, folks. New co-writer @rayfawkes and U have some fun stuff coming
UPDATE x3: It seems that Jeff meant… he was leaving the convention he was neing interviewed at… not the comic…
- Warsaw Withdraws Comics Festival Funding After Publisher Gives Out Book Mocking Polish Nationalism - May 28, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – May 28th, 2017 – World’s Greatest Detective Comics - May 28, 2017
- Will Marvel Comics Succumb To Warren Ellis’ Nazi Pitch? - May 28, 2017
- Jae Lee’s New Creator Owned Comic Announced At Phoenix Comic Con – Fey - May 28, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 28th May 2017 – What’s Going On? - May 28, 2017