Ain’t It Cool News recently interviewed Jeff Lemire about his current work. You can find the interview here. Lots of good stuff.
One reader asked “No JL Dark questions?” to the response “Agreed, love him on JLDark. But he said since he is leaving the title soon, he didn’t really want to talk about it.”
So there you go… what will he be announcing on November 7th?
UPDATE: No, he’s not actually doing The Question, it was meant to be more thematic. Someone might be though…?
UPDATEx2: Jeff tweets;
Not done with JLDark yet, folks. New co-writer @rayfawkes and U have some fun stuff coming
UPDATE x3: It seems that Jeff meant… he was leaving the convention he was neing interviewed at… not the comic…
- Watchmen, The Justice Society, Flash And Batman – It’s All Happening! - February 24, 2017
- Aspen Denied Free Comic Book Day 2017 – So They Are Doing It Themselves With Aspen Universe: Decimation #0, Free For May - February 24, 2017
- Saudia Arabia Comic Con Condemned By Religious Leaders – But Not Mads Mikkelsen - February 24, 2017
- Tom King Teases Batman/Rorschach Crossover… - February 24, 2017
- What Would A Comics Retailer Tell Their Younger Self Before Opening Their Store? - February 24, 2017