DC Comics are shipping copies of the first chapter of the graphic novel adaptation of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to comic stores a week early, for November the 7th, so they can take advantage of the next week on-sale date of Tuesday, November 13th.
Ads for the comic book adaptation will run on channels including Bravo, Lifetime, SyFy, TBS, TNT and TruTV.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017