DC Comics are shipping copies of the first chapter of the graphic novel adaptation of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to comic stores a week early, for November the 7th, so they can take advantage of the next week on-sale date of Tuesday, November 13th.
Ads for the comic book adaptation will run on channels including Bravo, Lifetime, SyFy, TBS, TNT and TruTV.
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017