DC Comics are shipping copies of the first chapter of the graphic novel adaptation of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to comic stores a week early, for November the 7th, so they can take advantage of the next week on-sale date of Tuesday, November 13th.
Ads for the comic book adaptation will run on channels including Bravo, Lifetime, SyFy, TBS, TNT and TruTV.
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017