DC Comics are shipping copies of the first chapter of the graphic novel adaptation of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to comic stores a week early, for November the 7th, so they can take advantage of the next week on-sale date of Tuesday, November 13th.
Ads for the comic book adaptation will run on channels including Bravo, Lifetime, SyFy, TBS, TNT and TruTV.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018