My favourite new actor* is about to collaborate with my all time favourite actor as Christoph Waltz is negotiating to star in the next Muppets movie.
His role, say The Hollywood Reporter, would be that of an interpol inspector. Not just a cameo, this will be one of the leading human roles.
Other human people to be cast include a Russian femme fatale and the chief male role,
a mysterious figure “whose intentions are always in question.”
If Interpol are on the trail of the Muppets, I sense a proper caper. Art theft, maybe? They did jewel theft already…
The film is to be set in Europe, which likely means right across Europe, in the grand tradition of the second Griswolds movie, If It’s Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium, Eurotrip and Madagascar 3.
Okay, take that use of “grand” with a pinch of salt.
James Bobin is returning to direct again and has co-written the script with Nicholas Stoller. Walter is back, Gary is not.
*Of the last ten years, say. For sake of being able to label it. And for making my first sentence true.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014