Last week we reported two big pieces of news regarding the James Bond franchise. First, that the next two films will be written by John Logan, the screenwriter behind Gladiator and Hugo. Second, for the first time in Bond history, we would see a two-parter story arc that would be told over the course of both of Logan’s films.
However, Daniel Craig has just stated in an interview with Filmstarts that the very idea of a two-parter Bond “impossible”.
I don’t know where that’s come from. It’s impossible to do a two parter … All we’re trying to do at the moment is get the next one sorted out, and that will standalone, and if I’m able I’ll do another one after that.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012