I wonder how long it will take Equestria Daily to link here? Starting the clock… now.
The six A B C D E F covers that will also be collected in the box set.
They form the following hexatych.
There is the “Subscription variant” by Jill Thompson intended to be available to those who reserve copies from their comic store, and the “Retailer Incentive” variant by Stephanie Buscema, that will ship one for every ten copies.
Then we have the variants for individual stores and web service. In order, Dynamic Forces, Double Midnight, Hastings, Jetpack, Larry’s Comics, Jetpack and Larry, Lonestar Comics, Midtown Comics, Third Eye Comics and DetroitComicBookStores.com for Comic City, Comics & More, Fun 4 All Comics and Games, Warp9, and WonderWorld Comics.
The final nineteenth cover is the Ghost Variant cover, commissioned by a group of retailers who previously ordered the Ghost Variant of Walking Dead #101 with a seventies blaxploitation Michonne. It is likely to be revealed on the week the comic ships…
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017