I wonder how long it will take Equestria Daily to link here? Starting the clock… now.
The six A B C D E F covers that will also be collected in the box set.
They form the following hexatych.
There is the “Subscription variant” by Jill Thompson intended to be available to those who reserve copies from their comic store, and the “Retailer Incentive” variant by Stephanie Buscema, that will ship one for every ten copies.
Then we have the variants for individual stores and web service. In order, Dynamic Forces, Double Midnight, Hastings, Jetpack, Larry’s Comics, Jetpack and Larry, Lonestar Comics, Midtown Comics, Third Eye Comics and DetroitComicBookStores.com for Comic City, Comics & More, Fun 4 All Comics and Games, Warp9, and WonderWorld Comics.
The final nineteenth cover is the Ghost Variant cover, commissioned by a group of retailers who previously ordered the Ghost Variant of Walking Dead #101 with a seventies blaxploitation Michonne. It is likely to be revealed on the week the comic ships…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018