I wonder how long it will take Equestria Daily to link here? Starting the clock… now.
The six A B C D E F covers that will also be collected in the box set.
They form the following hexatych.
There is the “Subscription variant” by Jill Thompson intended to be available to those who reserve copies from their comic store, and the “Retailer Incentive” variant by Stephanie Buscema, that will ship one for every ten copies.
Then we have the variants for individual stores and web service. In order, Dynamic Forces, Double Midnight, Hastings, Jetpack, Larry’s Comics, Jetpack and Larry, Lonestar Comics, Midtown Comics, Third Eye Comics and DetroitComicBookStores.com for Comic City, Comics & More, Fun 4 All Comics and Games, Warp9, and WonderWorld Comics.
The final nineteenth cover is the Ghost Variant cover, commissioned by a group of retailers who previously ordered the Ghost Variant of Walking Dead #101 with a seventies blaxploitation Michonne. It is likely to be revealed on the week the comic ships…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017