I wonder how long it will take Equestria Daily to link here? Starting the clock… now.
The six A B C D E F covers that will also be collected in the box set.
They form the following hexatych.
There is the “Subscription variant” by Jill Thompson intended to be available to those who reserve copies from their comic store, and the “Retailer Incentive” variant by Stephanie Buscema, that will ship one for every ten copies.
Then we have the variants for individual stores and web service. In order, Dynamic Forces, Double Midnight, Hastings, Jetpack, Larry’s Comics, Jetpack and Larry, Lonestar Comics, Midtown Comics, Third Eye Comics and DetroitComicBookStores.com for Comic City, Comics & More, Fun 4 All Comics and Games, Warp9, and WonderWorld Comics.
The final nineteenth cover is the Ghost Variant cover, commissioned by a group of retailers who previously ordered the Ghost Variant of Walking Dead #101 with a seventies blaxploitation Michonne. It is likely to be revealed on the week the comic ships…
- Comic Retailer Writes An Article Asking Comic Retailers To Stop Writing Articles - February 22, 2017
- When A Colourist Writes A Comic Book… Stained, Written By David Baron, Out In May - February 22, 2017
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017
- Another Attempt To Explain Why Cyclops Is So Hated In The Marvel Universe (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman Continues Pushing That Meta-Boulder Up The Hill… - February 22, 2017