I wonder how long it will take Equestria Daily to link here? Starting the clock… now.
The six A B C D E F covers that will also be collected in the box set.
They form the following hexatych.
There is the “Subscription variant” by Jill Thompson intended to be available to those who reserve copies from their comic store, and the “Retailer Incentive” variant by Stephanie Buscema, that will ship one for every ten copies.
Then we have the variants for individual stores and web service. In order, Dynamic Forces, Double Midnight, Hastings, Jetpack, Larry’s Comics, Jetpack and Larry, Lonestar Comics, Midtown Comics, Third Eye Comics and DetroitComicBookStores.com for Comic City, Comics & More, Fun 4 All Comics and Games, Warp9, and WonderWorld Comics.
The final nineteenth cover is the Ghost Variant cover, commissioned by a group of retailers who previously ordered the Ghost Variant of Walking Dead #101 with a seventies blaxploitation Michonne. It is likely to be revealed on the week the comic ships…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017