Though the film isn’t released until March of next year, Fox Searchlight’s publicity team have been working overtime on Chan Wook Park‘s Stoker for a little while now. We’re at least three trailers in, I believe. Thankfully, the film has only looked more and more enticing as time moves on.
Add to the pile of promotions this new music video, complete with some fresh footage from the film, cut up between a look at the making of a new “limited edition international poster.”
That’s right, they’re doing ‘making of’ featurettes for posters now. I look forward to the teaser trailers for the making of featurettes for the posters. Perhaps for Prometheus 2. That sounds right.
Anyhow, thanks to Empire for the embed.
The song in the video was Becomes the Color by Emily Wells. It’s apparently part of the film’s soundtrack, alongside the score by Clint Mansell and, brilliantly, new compositions by Phillip Glass.
Here’s the poster. Click through to make it large and start playing Kit Williams games with the details.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014