After all those years of the Red Dawn remake sitting on the shelf, or getting pushed through the CG machine to turn its Chinese villains into the more commercially sensible North Koreans, it’s now just a few weeks until it will be on top of us.
As such, they’re going to be advertising it on TV with promo clips like this one.
Carl Ellsworth wrote Red Eye and Jeremy Passmore co-wrote and co-directed Special so this can’t be totally awful, can it?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014