TV’s most popular moustache, at least around at my house, is Nick Offerman, Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson. There is really nobody better to play Axe Cop. Yes, mainly because of the moustache, but the voice works too. He really aces the written by a grade-schooler dialogue.
So the new TV adaptation of Malachai and Ethan Nicolle‘s comics have gotten at least the star casting right.
Here’s the first clip from the show, released in time with Hallowe’en for reasons that will be immediately apparent. It’s a good and early preview, though, as the show won’t start airing for months. Strictly speaking, this footage is described as a “test.”
Well, well done, test takers. You passed.
That’s a pretty good faithful of an original Ask Axe Cop strip. I wonder how much of the show’s material will be adapted from the strips? It could be very hard to mimic Malachai’s voice.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014