At both San Diego and New York, Diamond Comic Distributors gave time and space to promote Comic Suite as a software package to retailers to help with their business. They’ve now released a video that shows retailers exactly how it works, and can impact their business.
It is a little on the dry side. And no one breaks out into a Gangnam Style parody video half way through. But for comic book retailers, this could be a convincing case… and for consumers, an understanding of exactly the kind of things your comic book store has to go through to get you the comics you so desparately desire…
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018