At both San Diego and New York, Diamond Comic Distributors gave time and space to promote Comic Suite as a software package to retailers to help with their business. They’ve now released a video that shows retailers exactly how it works, and can impact their business.
It is a little on the dry side. And no one breaks out into a Gangnam Style parody video half way through. But for comic book retailers, this could be a convincing case… and for consumers, an understanding of exactly the kind of things your comic book store has to go through to get you the comics you so desparately desire…
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017