At both San Diego and New York, Diamond Comic Distributors gave time and space to promote Comic Suite as a software package to retailers to help with their business. They’ve now released a video that shows retailers exactly how it works, and can impact their business.
It is a little on the dry side. And no one breaks out into a Gangnam Style parody video half way through. But for comic book retailers, this could be a convincing case… and for consumers, an understanding of exactly the kind of things your comic book store has to go through to get you the comics you so desparately desire…
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017
- Disillusionment With Comics Almost Made Me Give Them Up For Good - August 19, 2017