Is there such a thing as a humane way to kill animal? “Kill” and “humane” seem like pretty contradictory concepts to me.
Aardman’s latest short film, A Pig’s Tail, was made for The Humane Society of the United States and tells the “happy meat” story of a cute little pig that gets treated relatively nicely… at least until after the credits roll and he’s slaughtered, butchered, and sold for more profit than his factory farmed chums.
What? Me? Vegetarian? Of course.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014