Coming to a comic store near you very soon courtesy of DC Comics, a new plastic carrier bag featuring Ivan Reis’ Justice League on one side, and an ad for the TBS show King Of The Nerds on the other. The bags will arrive mid-December, the show, a competition reality show hosted by Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong, begins in mid-January.
Funded by the TV show advertising budget, these are being delivered to stores for free, so expect to see plenty. The only thing is – are you prepared to carry your comics home with a bag that seems to go out of its way to make fun of you.
From one self-hating geek, absolutely!
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017