Coming to a comic store near you very soon courtesy of DC Comics, a new plastic carrier bag featuring Ivan Reis’ Justice League on one side, and an ad for the TBS show King Of The Nerds on the other. The bags will arrive mid-December, the show, a competition reality show hosted by Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong, begins in mid-January.
Funded by the TV show advertising budget, these are being delivered to stores for free, so expect to see plenty. The only thing is – are you prepared to carry your comics home with a bag that seems to go out of its way to make fun of you.
From one self-hating geek, absolutely!
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017