Coming to a comic store near you very soon courtesy of DC Comics, a new plastic carrier bag featuring Ivan Reis’ Justice League on one side, and an ad for the TBS show King Of The Nerds on the other. The bags will arrive mid-December, the show, a competition reality show hosted by Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong, begins in mid-January.
Funded by the TV show advertising budget, these are being delivered to stores for free, so expect to see plenty. The only thing is – are you prepared to carry your comics home with a bag that seems to go out of its way to make fun of you.
From one self-hating geek, absolutely!
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017