Coming to a comic store near you very soon courtesy of DC Comics, a new plastic carrier bag featuring Ivan Reis’ Justice League on one side, and an ad for the TBS show King Of The Nerds on the other. The bags will arrive mid-December, the show, a competition reality show hosted by Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong, begins in mid-January.
Funded by the TV show advertising budget, these are being delivered to stores for free, so expect to see plenty. The only thing is – are you prepared to carry your comics home with a bag that seems to go out of its way to make fun of you.
From one self-hating geek, absolutely!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018