Probably just about anyone who doesn’t have iron-clad self-control and a deep loathing of anything spoiler-related already knows which character we’re talking about in this headline. If you don’t, then here he is: Michael Rooker making a very ominous return as Merle Dixon, one-handed brother of crossbow-wielding redneck Daryl Dixon.
The clip suggests that Merle has a hand in Michonne and Andrea’s kidnapping and transport to Woodbury. Personally, I would question the wisdom of kidnapping Michonne; its possible that Merle might misplace a few more body parts before the season is out.
Michael Rooker is a great actor and I’ve been awaiting his return ever since he was tragically cut loose (no pun intended) at the beginning of Season 1. I’ll have to get caught up on the show before, however, since I stopped watching midway through Season 2 when the show turned into Jimmy’s Farm: Zombie Edition.
The Walking Dead Season 3, Episode 3: Walk With Me premieres on Sunday 28th October on AMC if you live in the USA. If you live in the UK, you’ll have to wait until Friday November 2nd to see it on FXUK.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012