But it seems that, after a 300,000 plus launch and twenty covers, the second issue will be… a little late. Two weeks late in fact. From November 14th until November 28th. Extending a five week gap between first and second issues into a seven week gap.
It’s an unfortunate beginning for such a high profile launch, and one that could push issue 3 out past Christmas.
Which would, I suppose, give us even more time to contemplate just how careless mutants arewith the bodies of their fallen. First Colossus, now Professor Xavier, seriously. Don’r they know there’s always someone out there waiting to reanimate the corpses or remove their organs. Cremation really is the only way. Lockheed could help.
And also makes you realise that there must be a mutant specialist version of Burke & Hare going around…
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017