But it seems that, after a 300,000 plus launch and twenty covers, the second issue will be… a little late. Two weeks late in fact. From November 14th until November 28th. Extending a five week gap between first and second issues into a seven week gap.
It’s an unfortunate beginning for such a high profile launch, and one that could push issue 3 out past Christmas.
Which would, I suppose, give us even more time to contemplate just how careless mutants arewith the bodies of their fallen. First Colossus, now Professor Xavier, seriously. Don’r they know there’s always someone out there waiting to reanimate the corpses or remove their organs. Cremation really is the only way. Lockheed could help.
And also makes you realise that there must be a mutant specialist version of Burke & Hare going around…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018