But it seems that, after a 300,000 plus launch and twenty covers, the second issue will be… a little late. Two weeks late in fact. From November 14th until November 28th. Extending a five week gap between first and second issues into a seven week gap.
It’s an unfortunate beginning for such a high profile launch, and one that could push issue 3 out past Christmas.
Which would, I suppose, give us even more time to contemplate just how careless mutants arewith the bodies of their fallen. First Colossus, now Professor Xavier, seriously. Don’r they know there’s always someone out there waiting to reanimate the corpses or remove their organs. Cremation really is the only way. Lockheed could help.
And also makes you realise that there must be a mutant specialist version of Burke & Hare going around…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017