But it seems that, after a 300,000 plus launch and twenty covers, the second issue will be… a little late. Two weeks late in fact. From November 14th until November 28th. Extending a five week gap between first and second issues into a seven week gap.
It’s an unfortunate beginning for such a high profile launch, and one that could push issue 3 out past Christmas.
Which would, I suppose, give us even more time to contemplate just how careless mutants arewith the bodies of their fallen. First Colossus, now Professor Xavier, seriously. Don’r they know there’s always someone out there waiting to reanimate the corpses or remove their organs. Cremation really is the only way. Lockheed could help.
And also makes you realise that there must be a mutant specialist version of Burke & Hare going around…
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017