Kick-Ass 2 director Jeff Wadlow has been sharing, via Twitter.
— Jeff Wadlow (@JeffWadlow) October 23, 2012
It’s our best look at the Toxic Mega C*nts logo,* but not our first. That came when Christopher Mintz-Plasse tweeted an image of his car. He’s since deleted the Instagram image, but it wasn’t hard to google up.
The logo’s on his hanging banner, something based on the radiation symbol is on the car.
We’ve been hearing spy reports from the set of the film. Sounds… interesting. More on that soon.
*As they’re called in the comic, probably not in the film. Maybe.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014