We’re promised the whole trailer tomorrow, but this promo clip mixes footage from NYCC with our first online shots from Fede Alvarez‘ Evil Dead do-over.
What’s that Bruce? Where’s my art film now? Well, I was kind of looking forward to The Evil Dead as art film, if I’m being honest. Whatever an art film is.
So what do you reckon: do we need horror with blood flowing down the screen?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014