This year, Halloween falls on comic fans’ favorite day of the week: Wednesday (aka “New Comic Day”). Avatar Press feels there is no better time to launch their new on-going series, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD: AFTERMATH to help celebrate with some ghoulish fun! Set 12 years after the initial outbreak in the cult-classic first movie, this series is written by long-time horror writer, David Hine (Crossed: Badlands, The Darkness, Spawn) and promises to be faithful to the cult-classic movies, while taking the series in all-new fresh territory.
Many comic shops will be hosting NOTLD-themed Halloween parties, featuring costume contests, prizes, giveaways and other scary Halloween treats. Ask your favorite comic shop if they will be participating in all the fun!
If you are a retailer: Let Avatar Press know you will be hosting a NOTLD party and they will help promote your store event! Send all press releases to Avatar Press Director of Marketing, Rick Verbanas, at email@example.com by 10/30/12.
In addition, Avatar Press is having a Retailer Contest, with loads of NOTLD merchandise to be given away to the top three retailers who have the best displays and/or events! Contact Rick Verbanas for all the details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to enter the contest is 11/09/12.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015