This week sees the first issue of Nick Spencer and Riley Rossmo‘s new Image comic, Bedlam, published. It’s not the first time it will have seen the light of day though.
There were copies of a NYCC version being sold last weekend, as well as retailer-exclusive versions.
There’s a variant version for Third Eye Comics pre-selling for $15, and I understand that Larry’s Comics is arranging a “revenge” variant cover for Bedlam #1, as well as My Little Pony #1, along the lines of the Ghost Variant comic which he was not invited to participate in, this time choosing his own friends and retailers to receive copies.
The regular issue is published next Wednesday, It is very unlikely that most retailers have ordered enough to cope with demand for Nick’s first new creator-owned comic since Morning Glories. If you haven’t asked your retailer to put aside a copy, now would be a good time….
- The Daily LITG, 20th November 2018 – Happy Birthday Mahmud Asrar - November 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018