Captain America was a popular film. Almost too popular?
This mask, currently available online as a Red Skull mask, was used by one Kevin Crawford to rob a bank in Brooklyn of $8000 before he was arrested after onlookers followed him and then surrounded him, held by the Borough Park Shomrim, one of a number of unarmed, Hasidic patrols – without masks. He’d previously robbed a Wiliamsburg bank of almost $2000, and another in Fort Greene though he left empty handed.
Though considering Red Skull as a German Nazi, and Joe Simon and Jack Kirby as the two Jewish creators of Captain America, it does seem a rather delicious ending to his crime spree.
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018