These are pictures I took of cosplayers while attending the New York Comic Con last weekend.
With over 115,000 attending, there were too many to chose! For the most part, these were cosplayers who happened to walk by the Avatar Press booth where I was sequestered most of the time. However, I did manage to break away here and there.
Some of my favorites:
- Gotta love Yoda riding on Darth Maul’s back. Freeloader he is!
- Mr. Freeze with glowing helmet and freeze gun was too cool. Yes, that was The Question trying to walk by during the shot. He looked curious. Go figure.
- Solomon Grundy was HUGE! I was too scared to ask him to look my way. He growled.
- Loki was very popular. You’d think he was in a movie or something.
- Yes, I met a few Black Cats. No, I didn’t sexually harass them. Some jerks just don’t know how to behave.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015