In our many investigations of the comic indusry conman Josh Hoopes, we discovered that he was working at a saw mill in Sacramento, California, appropriately ACME Saw.
However, it appears now that he is no longer working there, thought through no action of ours.
Instead he was fired by the company for stealing tools from the company and selling them on eBay.
He used the email address email@example.com. A quick google discovers that address linked to another attempted comics scam to sell supposed artwork by Art Adams, and use of yet another pseudonym, Joshua DeLava.
And googling Joshua DeLava unveils a Freelanced profile of a supposed San Diego comic artist with a portfolio full of the work of other artists, such as Pasquale Qualano, with a stylised JD autograph added. Like this.
Looks like Josh Hoopes has, finally, found some more artwork to try and scam people with…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017