In our many investigations of the comic indusry conman Josh Hoopes, we discovered that he was working at a saw mill in Sacramento, California, appropriately ACME Saw.
However, it appears now that he is no longer working there, thought through no action of ours.
Instead he was fired by the company for stealing tools from the company and selling them on eBay.
He used the email address email@example.com. A quick google discovers that address linked to another attempted comics scam to sell supposed artwork by Art Adams, and use of yet another pseudonym, Joshua DeLava.
And googling Joshua DeLava unveils a Freelanced profile of a supposed San Diego comic artist with a portfolio full of the work of other artists, such as Pasquale Qualano, with a stylised JD autograph added. Like this.
Looks like Josh Hoopes has, finally, found some more artwork to try and scam people with…
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017