In our many investigations of the comic indusry conman Josh Hoopes, we discovered that he was working at a saw mill in Sacramento, California, appropriately ACME Saw.
However, it appears now that he is no longer working there, thought through no action of ours.
Instead he was fired by the company for stealing tools from the company and selling them on eBay.
He used the email address email@example.com. A quick google discovers that address linked to another attempted comics scam to sell supposed artwork by Art Adams, and use of yet another pseudonym, Joshua DeLava.
And googling Joshua DeLava unveils a Freelanced profile of a supposed San Diego comic artist with a portfolio full of the work of other artists, such as Pasquale Qualano, with a stylised JD autograph added. Like this.
Looks like Josh Hoopes has, finally, found some more artwork to try and scam people with…
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018