This is the Marvel AR for the scene below from Marvel Point One.
Note, “hip, young beamslingers”, a reference to the NME ad for “hip, young gunslingers” that recruited Julie Burchill and Tony Parsons. Will this ad have as serious and as damaging effect?
Also, “be there or be involved in a string of massive corporate crossover ebents for your entire run” – or, basically, what Journey Into Mystery had to endure…
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018