This is the Marvel AR for the scene below from Marvel Point One.
Note, “hip, young beamslingers”, a reference to the NME ad for “hip, young gunslingers” that recruited Julie Burchill and Tony Parsons. Will this ad have as serious and as damaging effect?
Also, “be there or be involved in a string of massive corporate crossover ebents for your entire run” – or, basically, what Journey Into Mystery had to endure…
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017