This place is insane. If casually bumping into your favorite creators and BS-ing about comics is your thing, you NEED to make the trip to one of these major shows.
Caught Sam Humphries on his way out the door at the show where he dropped the unfortunate news on me that Higher Earth would be no more. And no, Sam, despite appearances, I am not your friend Roger from LA. :)
Regarding Marvel Comics, “It’s a really fun place to work,” but the man will always keep creator owned work on his plate. In fact he has a few more projects lined up with artists you WILL know. While they’re too far out right now to feed us even innuendo, keep your eyes on all the usual creator friendly publishing suspects for more news soon.
Very approachable cat, spent more than a few minutes jawing comics together, looking forward to what his twisted afro-shielded mind-meat has to offer next.
- Everything We Know About Marvel Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Everything We Know About DC Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Tim Seeley And Priscilla Petraites Launch Their Brilliant Trash In AfterShock Comics’ November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Five Hot Comics – And One To Watch – August 2017 - August 21, 2017
- Buying A Comic Shop On Facebook… - August 21, 2017