This place is insane. If casually bumping into your favorite creators and BS-ing about comics is your thing, you NEED to make the trip to one of these major shows.
Caught Sam Humphries on his way out the door at the show where he dropped the unfortunate news on me that Higher Earth would be no more. And no, Sam, despite appearances, I am not your friend Roger from LA. :)
Regarding Marvel Comics, “It’s a really fun place to work,” but the man will always keep creator owned work on his plate. In fact he has a few more projects lined up with artists you WILL know. While they’re too far out right now to feed us even innuendo, keep your eyes on all the usual creator friendly publishing suspects for more news soon.
Very approachable cat, spent more than a few minutes jawing comics together, looking forward to what his twisted afro-shielded mind-meat has to offer next.
- Champions #4 And #5 Go To Second Prints… - February 23, 2017
- Yes, Chicago, Andrew Aydin Will Speak At The New Trier High School’s Civil Rights Day After All - February 23, 2017
- Francois Boucq Redrew Scenes From Little Tulip To Be More Acceptable To An English Language Audience - February 23, 2017
- Liberatore Returns To Comics In Heavy Metal #285 With “Ai Shiteru” - February 23, 2017
- The CBLDF Condemn Homeland Security Proposal That Non-Citizens Hand Over Social Media Passwords - February 23, 2017