This place is insane. If casually bumping into your favorite creators and BS-ing about comics is your thing, you NEED to make the trip to one of these major shows.
Caught Sam Humphries on his way out the door at the show where he dropped the unfortunate news on me that Higher Earth would be no more. And no, Sam, despite appearances, I am not your friend Roger from LA. :)
Regarding Marvel Comics, “It’s a really fun place to work,” but the man will always keep creator owned work on his plate. In fact he has a few more projects lined up with artists you WILL know. While they’re too far out right now to feed us even innuendo, keep your eyes on all the usual creator friendly publishing suspects for more news soon.
Very approachable cat, spent more than a few minutes jawing comics together, looking forward to what his twisted afro-shielded mind-meat has to offer next.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017