This place is insane. If casually bumping into your favorite creators and BS-ing about comics is your thing, you NEED to make the trip to one of these major shows.
Caught Sam Humphries on his way out the door at the show where he dropped the unfortunate news on me that Higher Earth would be no more. And no, Sam, despite appearances, I am not your friend Roger from LA. :)
Regarding Marvel Comics, “It’s a really fun place to work,” but the man will always keep creator owned work on his plate. In fact he has a few more projects lined up with artists you WILL know. While they’re too far out right now to feed us even innuendo, keep your eyes on all the usual creator friendly publishing suspects for more news soon.
Very approachable cat, spent more than a few minutes jawing comics together, looking forward to what his twisted afro-shielded mind-meat has to offer next.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017