This place is insane. If casually bumping into your favorite creators and BS-ing about comics is your thing, you NEED to make the trip to one of these major shows.
Caught Sam Humphries on his way out the door at the show where he dropped the unfortunate news on me that Higher Earth would be no more. And no, Sam, despite appearances, I am not your friend Roger from LA. :)
Regarding Marvel Comics, “It’s a really fun place to work,” but the man will always keep creator owned work on his plate. In fact he has a few more projects lined up with artists you WILL know. While they’re too far out right now to feed us even innuendo, keep your eyes on all the usual creator friendly publishing suspects for more news soon.
Very approachable cat, spent more than a few minutes jawing comics together, looking forward to what his twisted afro-shielded mind-meat has to offer next.
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017