At the retailer breakfast meeting at New York Comic Con, attending retailers received a number of premium incentive items that made their visit well worthwhile. And naturally they’ve turned up on eBay.
But one of them, Captain America #1 from the Marvel relaunch was still a month away from publication.
The question is… can you wait?
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017
- November Gets A Justice League Day, And Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day - July 21, 2017
- DC SVP Says Doomsday Clock #1 Will Be The Best-Selling Comic Of The Year, Then Run For 12 Issues - July 21, 2017
- Todd McFarlane And ‘Get Out’ Producers To Make Spawn Film - July 21, 2017
- DC Comics SVP Says Retailers Should Have Ordered More Copies Of Metal #1 - July 21, 2017