Josh Kopin at the Cup O Joe panel was rather taken by a character on the cover of the upcoming Guardians Of The Galaxy #1 who apeared to resemble Iron Man quite a bit. Quite a lot actually. Could that be space armour? Could that be the result of the modular armour approach we are told to expect in Iron Man #1? And where will it end?
We present this scene from today’s edition of Avengers Assemble #8 for your delictation, dissection and discovery.
And from Brian Bendis…
all new Guardians of the Galaxy features Starlord, Groot, Rocket Racoon, Drax, Gamora alongside a new recruit: Iron Man. BOOM!!!
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS)
Avengers Assemble #8 is published today. Courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, gearing up for their Hallowe’en Hullaballoo!
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017