Justice League #13 picks up right where Justice League #12 left off, with a moonlit kiss. Ooh and look how their knees are lifted up. And then a departure.
But do you think they can leave it there? Of course not, it has to be discussed. And then left hanging….
But for all the Hell Yeah Superman And Wonder Woman Tumblr action this will cause, can it really compare to what Mighty Thor will bring to the game?
And do you really think it will end any better than Superman and Wonder Woman? Remember, Kieren Gillen and Matt Fraction like to make you cry, just after you squee…
Justice League #13 and Mighty Thor #21 are both published today. Courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, gearing up for their Hallowe’en Hullaballoo!
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017
- Disillusionment With Comics Almost Made Me Give Them Up For Good - August 19, 2017