Justice League #13 picks up right where Justice League #12 left off, with a moonlit kiss. Ooh and look how their knees are lifted up. And then a departure.
But do you think they can leave it there? Of course not, it has to be discussed. And then left hanging….
But for all the Hell Yeah Superman And Wonder Woman Tumblr action this will cause, can it really compare to what Mighty Thor will bring to the game?
And do you really think it will end any better than Superman and Wonder Woman? Remember, Kieren Gillen and Matt Fraction like to make you cry, just after you squee…
Justice League #13 and Mighty Thor #21 are both published today. Courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, gearing up for their Hallowe’en Hullaballoo!
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018