Justice League #13 picks up right where Justice League #12 left off, with a moonlit kiss. Ooh and look how their knees are lifted up. And then a departure.
But do you think they can leave it there? Of course not, it has to be discussed. And then left hanging….
But for all the Hell Yeah Superman And Wonder Woman Tumblr action this will cause, can it really compare to what Mighty Thor will bring to the game?
And do you really think it will end any better than Superman and Wonder Woman? Remember, Kieren Gillen and Matt Fraction like to make you cry, just after you squee…
Justice League #13 and Mighty Thor #21 are both published today. Courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, gearing up for their Hallowe’en Hullaballoo!
- Dark Horse Presents, Cancelled One More Time… - May 29, 2017
- The Writer Who Wouldn’t Talk To His Colourist – Christina Strain Talks About Failure - May 29, 2017
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017