If you have a copy of Flash Omnibus Vol 3, you may be aware that certain pages appear out of sequence, in a fashion that rather spoil the story.
As we suggested, DC Comics has made the book returnable through the comic store retailer you bought it from, and will replace it.
But the retailer needs to send page 4 from the Omnibus as proof to Diamond Comic Distribution by a week tomorrow. And it seems that not too many people are aware of this.
So when you go to the comic store tomorrow, maybe you can bring your Flash Omnibus with you?
- Want To Be In Avengers: Infinity War? Here’s Your Chance – Especially If You Are Short Or Are An Amputee - February 28, 2017
- Avatar Press May 2017 Solicits – Alan Moore And Garth Ennis’ Best… - February 28, 2017
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017