If you have a copy of Flash Omnibus Vol 3, you may be aware that certain pages appear out of sequence, in a fashion that rather spoil the story.
As we suggested, DC Comics has made the book returnable through the comic store retailer you bought it from, and will replace it.
But the retailer needs to send page 4 from the Omnibus as proof to Diamond Comic Distribution by a week tomorrow. And it seems that not too many people are aware of this.
So when you go to the comic store tomorrow, maybe you can bring your Flash Omnibus with you?
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017