If you have a copy of Flash Omnibus Vol 3, you may be aware that certain pages appear out of sequence, in a fashion that rather spoil the story.
As we suggested, DC Comics has made the book returnable through the comic store retailer you bought it from, and will replace it.
But the retailer needs to send page 4 from the Omnibus as proof to Diamond Comic Distribution by a week tomorrow. And it seems that not too many people are aware of this.
So when you go to the comic store tomorrow, maybe you can bring your Flash Omnibus with you?
- Teri Hatcher And Dean Cain Both Up For A Lois & Clark Reboot - May 23, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Bears All For Nude Beariant Cover For FOC… - May 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Bares All For Wonder Woman #23 Preview - May 23, 2017
- Will You Drink To American Gods In Dark Horse Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 23, 2017
- All The Doctor Who Solicits For Titan Comics For August 2017, Including Four Doctors Crossover - May 23, 2017