If you have a copy of Flash Omnibus Vol 3, you may be aware that certain pages appear out of sequence, in a fashion that rather spoil the story.
As we suggested, DC Comics has made the book returnable through the comic store retailer you bought it from, and will replace it.
But the retailer needs to send page 4 from the Omnibus as proof to Diamond Comic Distribution by a week tomorrow. And it seems that not too many people are aware of this.
So when you go to the comic store tomorrow, maybe you can bring your Flash Omnibus with you?
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017