She was in Batman Inc: Leviathan, but it was declared part of the Old DCU and never referred to again.
She was no longer a Robin.
There was no Spoiler.
She was Nightwing for a short time in the Smallville comic but that decision was reversed.
At NYCC, Grant Morrison said they had pitched her in a projects but had been told “no”. Scott Snyder said similar at San Diego about wanting to use her in Batman #12. Both Grant and Scott have the reputation of getting their own way in comics. And a number of other creators have reported similar experiences.
And last week, as she appeared in Young Justice, the episode “Before the Dawn”, as a civilian character who barely speaks two lines, the episode was pulled from the schedule and replaced with repeats – more on that later today – but it is still available on iTunes.
And here she is.
Played by one Mae Whitman (also playing Wonder Girl)
Can it feel anything more than a mass conspiuracy to deprive readers and viewers of Stephanie Brown? Or is it building a wave of frustration and demand that will result in a Spoiler #1 for 2014?
Come on, it beats the Mayan calander as far as these theories go…
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017