She was in Batman Inc: Leviathan, but it was declared part of the Old DCU and never referred to again.
She was no longer a Robin.
There was no Spoiler.
She was Nightwing for a short time in the Smallville comic but that decision was reversed.
At NYCC, Grant Morrison said they had pitched her in a projects but had been told “no”. Scott Snyder said similar at San Diego about wanting to use her in Batman #12. Both Grant and Scott have the reputation of getting their own way in comics. And a number of other creators have reported similar experiences.
And last week, as she appeared in Young Justice, the episode “Before the Dawn”, as a civilian character who barely speaks two lines, the episode was pulled from the schedule and replaced with repeats – more on that later today – but it is still available on iTunes.
And here she is.
Played by one Mae Whitman (also playing Wonder Girl)
Can it feel anything more than a mass conspiuracy to deprive readers and viewers of Stephanie Brown? Or is it building a wave of frustration and demand that will result in a Spoiler #1 for 2014?
Come on, it beats the Mayan calander as far as these theories go…
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017
- Tales of Tomorrow: Bringing Comics, Cosplay, and Coffee to the Four Corners - December 15, 2017