But there’s one people may have missed and it’s out tomorrow. Red Hood And The Outlaws #13. And I have the last page.
So, you know, it’s a spoiler.
It has been forwarded to be by an American retailer who wants to sell more copies of this book tomorrow. He believes that will only happen if more people know what happens on the last page today.
Okay then. If you want to be spoiled then click here. If you do not, then do not. Then go and buy the comic, or not, as you see fit. This page is not intrinsically part of the comic’s narrative, so there’s a whole nineteen pages waiting for you to enjoy as well.
But if you’re a Death Of The Family completists, you’ll now know how much you want this. And how early you’ll have to go in get it.
In other speculator new, both Bloodshot #1 and #2 have gone to second printings after 30,000 sales on the first issue, 17,000 on the second issue.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017