But there’s one people may have missed and it’s out tomorrow. Red Hood And The Outlaws #13. And I have the last page.
So, you know, it’s a spoiler.
It has been forwarded to be by an American retailer who wants to sell more copies of this book tomorrow. He believes that will only happen if more people know what happens on the last page today.
Okay then. If you want to be spoiled then click here. If you do not, then do not. Then go and buy the comic, or not, as you see fit. This page is not intrinsically part of the comic’s narrative, so there’s a whole nineteen pages waiting for you to enjoy as well.
But if you’re a Death Of The Family completists, you’ll now know how much you want this. And how early you’ll have to go in get it.
In other speculator new, both Bloodshot #1 and #2 have gone to second printings after 30,000 sales on the first issue, 17,000 on the second issue.
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018