But there’s one people may have missed and it’s out tomorrow. Red Hood And The Outlaws #13. And I have the last page.
So, you know, it’s a spoiler.
It has been forwarded to be by an American retailer who wants to sell more copies of this book tomorrow. He believes that will only happen if more people know what happens on the last page today.
Okay then. If you want to be spoiled then click here. If you do not, then do not. Then go and buy the comic, or not, as you see fit. This page is not intrinsically part of the comic’s narrative, so there’s a whole nineteen pages waiting for you to enjoy as well.
But if you’re a Death Of The Family completists, you’ll now know how much you want this. And how early you’ll have to go in get it.
In other speculator new, both Bloodshot #1 and #2 have gone to second printings after 30,000 sales on the first issue, 17,000 on the second issue.
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017