But there’s one people may have missed and it’s out tomorrow. Red Hood And The Outlaws #13. And I have the last page.
So, you know, it’s a spoiler.
It has been forwarded to be by an American retailer who wants to sell more copies of this book tomorrow. He believes that will only happen if more people know what happens on the last page today.
Okay then. If you want to be spoiled then click here. If you do not, then do not. Then go and buy the comic, or not, as you see fit. This page is not intrinsically part of the comic’s narrative, so there’s a whole nineteen pages waiting for you to enjoy as well.
But if you’re a Death Of The Family completists, you’ll now know how much you want this. And how early you’ll have to go in get it.
In other speculator new, both Bloodshot #1 and #2 have gone to second printings after 30,000 sales on the first issue, 17,000 on the second issue.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017