Technically, what follows might be considered to be extremely minor spoilers for Man of Steel. Having said that, you’ll be seeing this stuff all over your Saturday morning TV before you know it, so don’t be too cowardly.
Here are two far-from-final commercials for new Superman toys, set to tie-in with next year’s new movie. It seems that these will start screening in the Spring. The first… I don’t know how this might tie-in. Use your imagination.
See what I mean by far-from-final? We’re talking Brandon Routh distances from final.
And this second promo reveals just how Black Zero is part of the new Man of Steel mythos. Probably.
Yep – it’s a spaceship. With a gravity beam. Or, just perhaps, it owns a spaceship. With a gravity beam.
Also, Zod has a robot army. I bet he does in the film too. Warner Bros., Goyer and Snyder have apparently gone flat out for big, big action, and hordes of robots fit the bill perfectly.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014