Today at the Garth Ennis panel, Ennis is announcing that not only has he and Avatar got the media rights to Crossed back, but they are going to be making Crossed movies themselves.
The plan is to launch a series of webisodes in separate seasons, set in the Crossed world. The schedule is to shoot in the spring and air in the autumn, and after a few seasons, see if they can turn that interest and experience into a feature film.
Their previous film, Stitched, was a steep learning curve for Avatar and Garth Ennis, with their short beginning-of-a-movie.
The webisodes will be free to air, and cut for a R-like rating, with an uncut version then available of DVD, with Garth very much in control of the shoot…
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018
- Nobody Is In Control #1 by Patrick Kindlon and Paul Tucker Launches in Black Mask February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Three Simone Bianchi Pages From Mark Millar’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter – He Really Looks Like Lemmy, Doesn’t He? - November 21, 2018
- Will Donny Cates Bring Back Karen Page to the Marvel Universe in Marvel Knights Twist? (#2 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018