Today at the Garth Ennis panel, Ennis is announcing that not only has he and Avatar got the media rights to Crossed back, but they are going to be making Crossed movies themselves.
The plan is to launch a series of webisodes in separate seasons, set in the Crossed world. The schedule is to shoot in the spring and air in the autumn, and after a few seasons, see if they can turn that interest and experience into a feature film.
Their previous film, Stitched, was a steep learning curve for Avatar and Garth Ennis, with their short beginning-of-a-movie.
The webisodes will be free to air, and cut for a R-like rating, with an uncut version then available of DVD, with Garth very much in control of the shoot…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017