Today at the Garth Ennis panel, Ennis is announcing that not only has he and Avatar got the media rights to Crossed back, but they are going to be making Crossed movies themselves.
The plan is to launch a series of webisodes in separate seasons, set in the Crossed world. The schedule is to shoot in the spring and air in the autumn, and after a few seasons, see if they can turn that interest and experience into a feature film.
Their previous film, Stitched, was a steep learning curve for Avatar and Garth Ennis, with their short beginning-of-a-movie.
The webisodes will be free to air, and cut for a R-like rating, with an uncut version then available of DVD, with Garth very much in control of the shoot…
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017