Today at the Garth Ennis panel, Ennis is announcing that not only has he and Avatar got the media rights to Crossed back, but they are going to be making Crossed movies themselves.
The plan is to launch a series of webisodes in separate seasons, set in the Crossed world. The schedule is to shoot in the spring and air in the autumn, and after a few seasons, see if they can turn that interest and experience into a feature film.
Their previous film, Stitched, was a steep learning curve for Avatar and Garth Ennis, with their short beginning-of-a-movie.
The webisodes will be free to air, and cut for a R-like rating, with an uncut version then available of DVD, with Garth very much in control of the shoot…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018