At the Marvel TV panel just moments ago and with Clark Gregg making a surprise appearance, Marvel showed video of Joss Whedon & Kevin Feige confirming the return of Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson on the SHIELD television pilot.
“There was never gonna be a SHIELD show without Agent Coulson,” Whedon said.
UPDATE: Perhaps notably, Gregg himself said to the crowd, “Ever heard of a Life Model Decoy? Coulson Lives.”
Dan Hart also tells us he’ll appear on the Ultimate Spider-Man animation as well, voiced by Clark…
BRENDON’S SECOND UPDATE: He’s been on the Ultimate Spider-Man toon since it began.
The new show was given a title, too – Marvel’s SHIELD. Do note that Whedon and Feige both made it clear that Coulson would be in the pilot. If this is because that’s all there or is for the show right now or if it’s because that’s all there will be for Gregg wasn’t clear. And don’t assume he’s coming back from the dead just yet – my money is on a flashback, no matter what jokes were being made.
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017