At the Marvel TV panel just moments ago and with Clark Gregg making a surprise appearance, Marvel showed video of Joss Whedon & Kevin Feige confirming the return of Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson on the SHIELD television pilot.
“There was never gonna be a SHIELD show without Agent Coulson,” Whedon said.
UPDATE: Perhaps notably, Gregg himself said to the crowd, “Ever heard of a Life Model Decoy? Coulson Lives.”
Dan Hart also tells us he’ll appear on the Ultimate Spider-Man animation as well, voiced by Clark…
BRENDON’S SECOND UPDATE: He’s been on the Ultimate Spider-Man toon since it began.
The new show was given a title, too – Marvel’s SHIELD. Do note that Whedon and Feige both made it clear that Coulson would be in the pilot. If this is because that’s all there or is for the show right now or if it’s because that’s all there will be for Gregg wasn’t clear. And don’t assume he’s coming back from the dead just yet – my money is on a flashback, no matter what jokes were being made.
- Elon Musk And 115 Experts Call On UN To Ban AI Weapons - August 21, 2017
- Elon Musk-Backed OpenAI Bot Crushes Top Human Players At Dota 2 Tournament - August 13, 2017
- The Netflix/Marvel Mystery: There’s A Whole Lot Of Walking Back Going On Here - August 12, 2017
- L.A. Rams, Denver Nuggets Owners Buy Overwatch League Los Angeles Franchise - August 12, 2017
- Is King Of The Hill’s Everyman Hank Hill The Answer To TV’s Trump Problem? - August 9, 2017